Is your beauty masked by the effects of life?
In Chinese medicine, beauty is not defined by age or your waist size. Beauty is defined as having a clear face. A clear face would be bright eyes, a bright complexion and a bright spirit that shows through with a brilliant diamond-like clarity.
Facial Rejuvenation does not make you beautiful. We cannot make beautiful, what is already beautiful. So be mindful that the first step in facial rejuvenation is accepting that you are and always have been beautiful.
With these rounds of treatments we enhance the beauty that you already possess. We bring forth what has been hidden away due to… well, life! Pollution, stress, lack of sleep, etc., can all mask the beauty that is already there.
What it does:
Facial rejuvenation is able to bring back youth to the face because it revitalizes the qi, blood, energy and life force of the body. With facial acupuncture, blood flow and energy is brought back, not only in to the face, but also into the whole being. Aging is reversed or prevented, by reversing or preventing the effects of an unbalanced life or lifestyle. And there are the wonderful side benefits of less wrinkles and a glowing complexion.
Facial rejuvenation brings back the youthful glow and muscle tone of the face. By placing small hair thin needles into the face, a micro injury is created, which then calls forth blood and collagen to rush to the site to heal it. in this process, an increase in collagen and blood circulation tightens the skin and opens up fine wrinkles and softens up deep wrinkles.
Who it is for:
- Those in their 20s and 30s: prevent early aging signs, clear acne, look years younger
- Those in their 40s and 50s: minimize the appearance of fine lines and bring back a youthful glow, look years younger
- Those in their 60s and 70s: soften the appearance of deep wrinkles and rejuvenate a dull complexion, look years younger.
This is great for both men and women.
What to expect:
In your first consultation, we will determine the the constitution of your skin and body. This will determine the basis of the course for your treatments. Nutritional and skin care advice will also be given based on this first consultation.
- Needles will be placed in the hands and feet for constitution.
- Needles will be placed in the face.
- Treatments will last for 30 minutes once the needles are in.
- Each session will end with a face acupressure massage using a specially made cream
You will begin to see a slight difference from the 1st treatment and a significant difference by the 8th treatment. For optimal results, it is recommended that 10 treatments be completed either twice a week or once a week. The results will last for a year. Single follow-up treatments are great for maintenance or to look refreshed before a big event.
Call 562.473.5371 for more information and ask for Grace.