Some time ago, I have decided to eliminate dairy, meat and white sugar from my diet, so that I may prevent a certain health condition from recurring. There’s nothing like experiencing a catheter to convince one to be as healthy as they can be. Though I don’t find it particularly difficult to have this new lifestyle, there are certain times when I crave dairy.
One of the things I crave is pudding. So I searched the web and found an adaptable recipe (eatyourkimchi.com) and changed some bits to fit my tastes. Hope you like it.
Vegan Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk (or any other milk you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or stevia, or honey but it won’t be vegan)
- adjust to your taste
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Leave in the refrigerator to set for 5 hours. Enjoy!